The athletic training room (ATR) is located in Haas Pavilion (8) Room 114. The best way to access the ATR is through the doors across from the pool (4) and tennis courts (5), and it is located in the lobby on the top of the stairs. If coming through the front entrance of Haas, the athletic training room is down the hall on the left and around the corner.
Home Event Coverage
The athletic trainer (AT) is usually available 1.5-2 hours prior to all Mills College intercollegiate home events. If any members of your team need treatment please locate the AT during this time. The AT can be found either in the athletic training room prior to competition or at the site of competition during the event. Please contact the athletic trainer via email or phone if a large portion of your team needs treatment/taping prior to an athletic event so arrangements can be made for more than one AT to be available if possible to avoid delays.
Head Athletic Trainer
The following will be available at all home events:
- Water cooler(s) and reusable bottles OR cups. Additional cups will be provided upon request to reduce waste. It is highly encourage that your team members bring individual water bottles.
- Ice (for injury purposes)
- The AED is centrally located in the lobby outside the Athletic Training Room
- Emergency equipment can be made available as needed
What to Bring
Please bring the following if traveling without an athletic trainer:
- Emergency information for all athletes (including insurance information, emergency contacts, and any medical alerts)
- A medical kit stocked with taping and first aid supplies relevant to your sport
- A treatment list detailing which treatments/taping athletes will require, if any
Emergency Action Plan and other Useful Information
You may choose to familiarize yourself with the emergency action plan for the specific venue that you will be participating. The Athletic Trainer is usually the first responder responsible for the activation of the emergency action plan.
Meyers Tennis Courts
Trefethen Aquatic Center
Hellman Soccer Field
Nearby Hospitals/Emergency Rooms: Click on link for address and driving instructions. Hard copies will be provided on site as needed.