- Structured, coached practices
- Certified, experienced swimming coaches
- Team camaraderie! (Competition not necessary, but available.)
- Basic requirement: Need to be able to swim at least 50 yards without a break using freestyle, backstroke or breaststroke. Familiarity and ability to do all competitive strokes a plus. (Average practice 500-2,500 yards.)
|Morning||M/W/F||7:45 am - 9:00 am|
|Midday||T/Th||12:30 pm - 1:30 pm|
No practice on closed pool dates or holidays. Please refer to the pool schedule for dates and times.
Membership Prices for the Masters Program
Membership Fees are due on first day of each month. Prorated when first registered by nearest half month (1-15 and 16-end of month).
Masters 10 Practice Punch Card Fees
|Ten Punch Card|
|Alum/Semester Pass Holder||$40|
Our popular 10 swim punch card system will now be available for our Masters Program! This punch card is valid for 10 drop in practice sessions. USMS membership is still required in order to swim at our practices.
Mills College Masters Cyclone Workout Group
Mills College students, faculty and staff are now able to join our nationally recognized Masters Program for FREE after registration. The Masters workout groups have a specific, structured program in place for each practice and give participants a chance to swim with others for a team camaraderie experience. The programs are written by our knowledgeable swim coaches and they will help promote healthy and enjoyable aquatic exercise.
Basic requirement: Need to be able to swim at least 50 yards without a break using freestyle, backstroke, or breaststroke. Familiarity and ability to do all competitive strokes a plus. (Average practice 500–2,500 yards.)
How to Register
- Must be a member of US Masters Swimming (become a member online $52/year.) Remember when becoming a member, join our swim team chapter, Mills College Masters Cyclones (MCMC).
- Fill out our registration form located at our front desk.
- Pay the Membership Fees.
- You are ready to swim.
Join us on Facebook
Please take a moment and review our Pool Policies, which include Lap Swim Etiquette and Code of Conduct.